Need a simple mini-book for your apple units this fall? We’ve made an adorable mini-book that will make an excellent addition to your writing activities within your apple unit. It’s also common-core aligned for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade!
This apple unit mini-book includes:
- cover in both black & white AND color
- a KWL
- an apples acrostic poem students can customize
- an “If I were an apple prompt”
- a life cycle draw/label page
- a foods/drinks made with apples brainstorm page
- a lined blank page
- a blank page
Stop by TpT and grab a copy of this mini-book. You could even make a great fall bulletin board with these. Simple make a grocery bag tree, and have your classes’ completed mini-books as the apples!
Stay connected with us for the latest and greatest here at The Classroom Creative:
Hope this helps your apple unit!