Help manage those trips to the bathroom by printing out our free superhero inspired bathroom sign out sheet. Grab a clipboard, attach our printable to it, and hang the clipboard near your door. Have students sign in and out when they go to the bathroom.
Here are four ways this little sign out sheet can come in handy.
- If a student always goes to the bathroom at a certain time of the day, are they regular or are they avoiding a certain class activity? I wonder.
- In case some naughtiness happens outside the classroom at a certain time, refer to the bathroom sign out sheet to see who was roaming the hallways.
- What if a student starts to frequently use the bathroom? It’s good documentation to show to parents in case there might be a problem.
- You can also use it as a teaching tool for telling time and elapsed time. We have more telling time tips and ideas over here.
Download our bathroom sign out sheet here!
- As with all of our free printables, these are for personal/classroom use only.
- If you feature this post, please link to this post and NOT our PDF file. This PDF is ONLY to be hosted on this domain.
If you like this freebie, it is part of our Clock Number Labels, Clock Activity, and Bathroom & Library Sign Out Sheets Pack.
We have a whole pack of sign-up ideas for Open House Night!
In need of organization? (Who isn’t, right?)
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s NotebookHappy Teaching!Karen
This post my contain affiliate links to Amazon and links to our TpT shop.