This Thanksgiving have the kids create a turkey craft that is festive and fun! We provided a template and easy-to-follow instructions below. Once the kids create a hat, have them wear it and share what they are thankful for this Thanksgiving. Pass the hat around and get the whole family involved with sharing what they too are thankful for this Thanksgiving!
- Red, yellow, brown, green construction paper or felt (I used felt in this tutorial)
- glue gun with felt
- glue with construction paper
- Download my turkey feather template
- Cut out feathers with construction paper or felt.
- Cut out the long strip with construction paper or felt.
- Size it around your child’s head and cut accordingly.
- Glue feathers to the back side of the strip. Use the glue gun with felt.
- Stable two ends together if you used construction paper or…
- Use the glue gun or sew one piece of velcro to the front of the felt strip at the very end of it.
- Attach the other piece of velcro to the backside at the end of the felt strip. See picture below.
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook
Happy Thanksgiving, Karen