Hello again. I have searched the Internet for a round up of Fall Activities. Besides jumping into a pile of leaves try one of these fall activities!
Please remember to…
Our interactive Science and ELA Spider bulletin board display via Tcc.
Pumpkin stackable via Tpt
Also available at our TN store
Accordion craft from Katerine Marie
Fall graph from Teach Bright
Fun fall chalkboard from Gallamore West
All about fall worksheet from Guildcraft Arts & Craft Blog
Acorn memory game from The Homeschooler Post
Apple are not just red from Little Moments
Autumn song from Angelique Felix
Symmetry from Math Wire
Fall Read Alouds
Read Dot and Jabber and the Great Acorn Mystery by Ellen Stoll Walsh and create the Nut match from No Time For Flashcards
Fall guys inspiration from the book Leaf Man from 2 Teaching Mommies
An apple a day books and activities from Frog Spot
- Fall Vocabulary Flip book, Cut, Trace, & Color!
- Fall Emergent Reader Fall Words
- Fall Emergent Reader Fall Counting with One to One Correspondence
- Apple Science Interactive Notebook
- How to bake an apple pie writing activity
- All About Apples Writing Activities
- Apple sorting of uppercase and lower case letters. Available in 2 sizes: large and smaller sizes for a file folder game!
Stay in touch for the latest ideas!
Have a great idea and want to share it? Whether you have a blog or not, we’d love for you to submit an idea here!