Spring, my favorite part about it- are the flowers! They can brighten anyone’s day. Today I bring you an easy paper flower craft. It’s the perfect gift for Mother’s Day or a nice way for kids to create a bouquet to says thanks!
My niece (in first grade) busily cut and colored her flowers… thanks for sharing!
- pipe cleaners
- coloring supplies, crayons, markers, paint, etc.
- hole puncher
- print out my flower template
- color the flower
- cut out the flowers
- punch a hole in the center of the flowers
- stack flowers and pull pipe cleaner through center hole punch
- knot pipe cleaner at the top of the flower
As with all of our freebies, please note that this is a personal/classroom use resource. It may not be hosted on other web pages. If you feature or pin this, please link to this page and NOT the pdf file. All art and wording is copyrighted.
Find out which student of your has a secret agent mom with our Mother’s Day Secret Agent Writing Activity!
Now that you’ve fallen in love with us- stay connected with us.
Have a great idea and want to share it? Whether you have a blog or not, we’d love for you to submit an idea here!