Bulletin boards work best for students when they can engage with them! For this Thanksgiving, I created an interactive turkey bulletin board that features a boatload of Thanksgiving illustrated vocabulary wirds. This bulletin board idea would be perfect for a small space near a writing center. For homeschools, this would be ideal if displayed eye-level with your children!
For those of you who are “artistically-challenged”-never fear! I am in the midst of creating this Turkey Tom in template form, so you can simply print, color, and be on your way to creating this November fun alongside your children! I hope he will be up by tomorrow night at the latest!
- cardstock (bought with a 50% coupon of course!) in red, orange, yellow, and brown
- velcro (not going to lie…also bought with a 50% off coupon)
- watercolor pencils
- stiff paint brush and small amount of water
- fine point Sharpie in black
- foam board from the dollar store
- Thanksgiving Word Wall Pack
- Turkey template
Now, back to the drawing board! I need to finish our Christmas Word Wall!