Don’t know what to do with an old record player? Create a turkey craft with it! When my son came home from preschool in November with this circular turkey craft, I just knew I needed to share it with you! He was exstatic about being able to turn on the record player, watch his record spin, and draw circles on his record. Record a.k.a. for construction paper. To finish this one of a kind turkey craft he added a beak, wattle, eyes, and features! Gobble, gobble!
- record player
- construction paper
- crayons, markers, and colored pencils
- cut a circle the size of a record
- attach to the record player
- let your student or child create circles with their choice of medium while the record is spinning
- attach eyes, wattle, beak, feet, and feathers