Learning measurement can be fun when the activity is interesting! That is why today’s post uses one of the images associated with St Patrick’s Day, the lucky horse shoe! Simple print our free printable lucky horse shoe, to see how many horse shoes long you are. The printable is in color (shown below) and in black and white, incase the kids would like to color their own horse shoes.
- free printable horse shoes in black and white
- free printable horse shoes in color
- Printout the our horse shoes.
- Line the floor with the horse shoes.
- Have one child lay on the floor next to the horse shoes.
- Have another student count the horse shoes and record on a piece of paper. Or create a chart for the classroom and record everyones length!
This would be a perfect supplement to any day filled with St.Patrick’s Day activities!
Keep going and check out our amazing St. Patrick’s Day resources!
All of our free printables are for personal/classroom use only. If you want to feature this activtiy on your blog, please link to the post, and NOT to the PDF.)
We have more St Patrick’s Day activities available at our TpT shop:
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon because I have a relationship with her. Whenever I need something, I simply place the item in her cart and she drops it off at my front door a couple days later. She's the greatest!
I also like to link to our TpT shop. It's filled with a ton of innovative ways to help educate young mind.If you have time, check it out.