I made upcycled snack packs from the hemp milk containers that we drink from daily. Instead of throwing the containers away, I repurposed them with a fun duct tape design! I think you can transform any ordinary household item with solid or patterned duct tape. I used these small square containers because they are the perfect snack size for my children.
- milk container
- duct tape in fun colors
- pen or pencil
- needle and thread
- Use a ruler and draw a straight line on the front and sides of the milk container.
- Cut leaving a back flap.
- Duct tape outside of container and just the inside flap. I also rounded the the edges with the duct tape.
- Sew velcro to lid and front of container for durability.
- Fill with snacks.
I made one for each of my kids and I use them for when we are on the go! It’s the perfect size for their little fingers!
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers
Thanks for repurposing!
(This post my contain affiliate links to Amazon and links to our TpT shop.)