We all know that kids can be exhausting, so why not put them to work? One simple way to help manage your classroom is to assign a student to a certain task. I created a free student helper printable for one student to have for the day to utilized this idea.
Assigning students classroom jobs teaches them responsibility. Even better, it ensures that you get your papers passed out or an unexpected errand taken care of by your student helper! View the rest of our classroom jobs for further ideas!
- **As with all of our free printables, these are for personal/classroom use only.
- If you feature this post, please link to this post and NOT our PDF file. This PDF is ONLY to be hosted on this domain.
In need of organization? (Who isn’t, right?)
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook
This post my contain affiliate links to Amazon and links to our TpT shop.