One of the best Thanksgiving crafts for kids this November, beyond the paper turkeys and hats, is place cards! These free printable Thanksgiving place cards will showcase their early writing and can be saved in scrapbooks for years to come. Have your classrooms and homeschools make enough for their families this November in these last few weeks of school before Thanksgiving break. These Thanksgiving place cards are a perfect handmade craft for your students’ Thanksgiving tables! You could even use them for a Thanksgiving classroom party or feast!
- white card stock
- crayons, markers or colored pencils
- glue, double-sided tape, or a glue gun
- Print out our Thanksgiving place cards for kids.
- Choose a medium to color the boy/girl Pilgrim and address the place card.
- Cut out.
- Add clothespin pincher part down to the back of the card. This way, the place cards will stand up or clip clothespin to the bottom of the card (as shown).
- Display on tables!
As with all of our freebies:
- if you choose to feature this, please link to this post NOT the PDF
- it is for personal/classroom/homeschool use ONLY
- this file is not to be hosted ANYWHERE but this site
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook