This simple snowman craft can be a fun addition to any winter unit. All this snowman art activity takes is construction paper and drawing a few shapes. My son did completed this snowman project in his kindergarten class, and this idea would also work well for first graders. These snowman art activities turned out so cute I just had to share them!
Snowman Craft Idea
Cut out a circle for the head.
- Cut out half a circle for the body.
- Cut out two rectangles for the scarf.
- Cut out various shapes for the scarf to add texture such as: hearts, circle, squares, etc
- Cut out a triangle for the nose.
- Glue the snowman head, body, nose, scarf then the shapes on the scarf.
- Use a black crayon for the mouth and a white crayon for snow.
As you can see on the examples below, each child added their own flair!
Snowman Art Activity
Currently in your snowman unit? Try our interdisciplinary Snowman Craft and Activity!
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative: