Nature is providing its annual show for us, and ample free crafting supplies to boot. After hours of searching, here’s some rather creative ideas for your homes and classrooms: celebrating all things autumn with fall leaves crafts and activities.
Start your fall leaves hunt with a free printable song from our site…
This would be a great craft to make for loved ones…easy for the kids, but gorgeous to boot.
Fall Leaves Candle via Gingerbread Snowflakes
Fall Banner via Simple As That
Watercolor Leaves via Boy Mama Teacher Mama
Clover Laneshows us how to “wax” leaves…
Autumn Placemat via Candace Creations
Wax Paper and Crayon Fall Leaves via V & Co.
Fall Leaf Prints via First Palette
Budget Wise‘s Leaf-covered Pumpkin
Kiboomuki Kids Craft’s Raking the Fall Leaves Project with a Song!
- Fall Vocabulary Flip book, Cut, Trace, & Color!
- Fall Emergent Reader Fall Words
- Fall Emergent Reader Fall Counting with One to One Correspondence
- Apple Science Interactive Notebook
- How to bake an apple pie writing activity
- All About Apples Writing Activities
- Apple sorting of uppercase and lower case letters.
Need more creativity in your autumn? We have a FALL GALLERY with 25 more ideas! Join us on:
Have a great idea and want to share it? Whether you have a blog or not, we’d love for you to submit an idea here!
Happy Fall, Nicolette
Thank you so much for sharing our leaves! A great post with tons of wonderful ideas!
really simplistic and gorgeous color will use with my grandson god bless!