Spring brings to sight many baby animals. Fuzzy ducklings and ruffled goslings to name a few. These wonderfully textured creatures can come alive in art using a few easy techniques.
Today’s textured goose craft is created by using paper. Flat pieces of paper can become three-dimensional simply by cutting, ripping, folding, scrunching or curling the ends of the paper. As you can see, I cut, curled, and scrunched the goose’s features to really make them pop off the paper with texture!
- goose duck template
- construction paper
- Download my goose template.
- Cut out the goose body, feathers, and feet using my template.
- For the feathers cut slits a quarter of an inch part. Vary the length of cuts.
- Curl or scrunch the side of the features before you glue them to the goose body. See picture below.
- Attach legs and feet to the goose body.
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers
[…] by hopping over to see our Christmas tree textured craft. We even have a fine motor craft for spring. Both are worth pinning for later! Stay tuned for more texture craft […]