Happy first day of autumn! What iconic candy reminds you of autumn? Candy corn! Here’s a fun take on a candy corn craft: a candy corn monster! Whether you need a craft for your entire class or one to get your kids ready for the season, this fall craft is simple and fun.
- candy corn template**
- color materials (we used watercolors, acrylic craft paint, and orange glitter)
- doodled monster faces
- a pencil with an eraser that annoys you (use it to dot- a great time to talk about pointilism!)
1.) Print template.
2.) Layer your choice of medium: we used watercolor, acrylic, and glitter.
3.) Design a monster face on white paper using a black Sharpie, cut, and glue!
Imagine how cute this would be for a fall bulletin board, garland, or window decoration!
Check our more of our
Halloween resources below!
Glitter Pumpkin Halloween Bunting Sign that says “Happy Halloween”
via our TpT shop
Build a child’s vocabulary with our Halloween Word Wall
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google+ :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s NotebookHappy Autumn and Halloween!Nicolette