For most of us, this is our last week to have fun with all the Thanksgiving literacy activities before the holiday break! We thought we’d say thanks to our readers with a free printable Thanksgiving making words literacy activity.
This making words activity has the mystery word “thankful” and is a perfectly differentiated literacy activity. You can lead your class by slowly building up to the mystery word, or you could use this making words printable in self-directed centers. Whether you have students who can only spell 2 or 3 letter words, or students who need a challenge, making words is a perfect Thanksgiving literacy activity that allows for differentiation!
This Thanksgiving making words activity can be adapted for kindergarten, and really can be used up all the way to 4th grade!
Download your Thanksgiving making words activity here!
As with all of our freebies:
- if you choose to feature this, please link to this post NOT the PDF
- it is for personal/classroom/homeschool use ONLY
- this file is not to be hosted ANYWHERE but this site
p.s. Our shop is LOADED with fun Thanksgiving literacy activities
that could accompany this awesome freebie!…
Check out our Thanksgiving Word Wall (45 words total in 2 sizes!)
Check out our Thanksgiving Vocabulary Flip Book
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s NotebookHappy Thanksgiving!Nicolette