With about a month to go before winter ends, we know classrooms and homeschools here in the northern hemisphere are tired of snow days and polar vortex cabin fever. What better way to work on math skills while welcoming the next season than with a spring countdown? Even if you start this spring countdown activity a week or so late-it’s always fun to say farewell to winter!
Cover each passing day (28 days) of what remains of “Old Man Winter” with a cotton ball. Kids will watch with excitement as the little lamb below fills, and spring days are soon to follow. This spring countdown activity would be a fun addition to jazz up a morning calendar routine in the primary grades. My sons really enjoy countdowns in our homeschool.
We hope this lamb-themed countdown to spring delights your little ones during this last rough month of winter!
Download this spring countdown printable for kids
- As with all of our freebies, please note that this is a personal/classroom use resource.
- It may not be hosted on other web pages.
- If you feature or pin this, please link to this page and NOT the pdf file. Thank you!
In need of more Spring Resources? Click HERE!
Stay connected with us at The Classroom Creative:
- Google :: Instagram :: bloglovin’
- Facebook :: Pinterest :: Twitter
- Email :: Teachers Pay Teachers :: Teacher’s Notebook
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and links to our TpT shop.